Hydra Facial Treatment in Guntur
Are you looking for the Best Hydra Facial Treatment in Guntur, You are at the right place! Smooth, dewy, radiant, supple, healthy, and glowing skin is now an hour away. Wondering how? Visit Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser Center.
Hydra Facial is a non-invasive skin treatment that offers several advantages to keep your skin healthy. Two common Hydra Facial treatments include the use of a Jet Peel infuser and a three-step facial that includes peels and hyaluronic acid.
A hydra jet facial employs a water jet to clear away surface debris and grime while also thoroughly cleaning the pores. After a thorough cleansing, certain Hydrafacials include the infusion of a skin solution containing hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, and other nutrients to help nourish the skin.
Hydra Facial treatment can be used on any skin type. It can be used on teenagers who suffer from acne prone skin. It can also be used on adults who suffer from wrinkles and fine lines.
The results of the Hydra Facial can be seen in as little as 30 to 40 minutes after the procedure. After the procedure, patients will see visible skin smoothing and even, radiant skin. The skin will appear softer, more hydrating, and cleaner. The number of sessions needed for this procedure depends on the patient’s skin condition.
- A vortex-like wand is used against your skin to clear away dirt and oil which is deep in your pores.
- A peel is also used to help exfoliate and resurface your skin.
- A vacuum-like attachment on the wand extracts debris from your pores.
- A pen-like attachment is used to apply a moisturizing serum with antioxidants.
- A laser toning
- Laser toning treatments can effectively correct sun spots, acne scars, melasma and other conditions that affect the skin’s pigmentation, whether they’re at the surface or deep in the dermal layers.
Skin toning refers to the use of Q-Switched lasers for non-ablative skin rejuvenation. The Q-Switched Nd:YAG is developed to enable skin toning, by treating the pigmented lesions using a large and non-disposable tip of 6mm. Using a top-hat beam profile ensures control of homogeneous energy delivery and maximum safety without hot-spots nor any risk of side effects or complication for the patient.
1.Cleansing And Exfoliation: The first stage of the Hydrafacial Treatment uses the vortex cleansing tip of the wand and the hydra peel tip (a rotating electric toothbrush lightly pressed against your skin) to gently cleanse and gently exfoliate your skin. Your skin will receive a deep cleansing as all dead skin cells, grime, debris, and excess sebum are removed.
2.Chemical Peel: In this stage, Chemical Peel Treatment, HydraFacial wand with a soft chemical peel. Unlike chemical peels, which tend to irritate and cause pain and leave the skin red for several hours or even days, the Hydra Facial uses a gentle blend of glycolic, salicylic acids, which are very gentle on the skin and very effective. A chemical peel helps loosen deep pore debris.
3.Extraction: Extraction stage of our HydraFacial treatment, we use a powerful and non-painful vortex vacuum to cleanse the pores of impurities and discoloration.
4.Hydrating Serum: In the last stage of the Hydrating Facial, we use the Hydra Facial wand to apply an antioxidative and hydrating serum that contains peptides and other beneficial nutrients. This serum helps in detoxifying, rejuvenating, and hydrating the skin.
The results vary from person to person and take at least a week to see results. Sometimes, depending on the skin type, the results may take longer. However, the time can be extended with additional treatments.
- Deep Cleansing: HydraFacial has a special Vortex-Fusion technique that deep cleanses your skin. It helps get rid of dirt, grime, and oil from your pores, giving you clearer, healthier skin.
- Hydration: HydraFacial hydrates your skin with powerful serums that have all the nutrients and antioxidants you need to keep your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Anti-Aging Benefits: The serums in HydraFacial are packed with peptides, hyaluronic acids, and other ingredients that help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a more youthful look.
- Customizable: If you have acne, dark spots, or uneven skin tone, HydraFacial can help you get the perfect look.
- Non-Invasive procedure: HydraFacial is painless and non-invasive. There is no downtime.
- Improved Skin Texture: Hydra Facial treatments result in noticeable changes in the texture of the skin, as the treatment stimulates the production of collagen and improves overall skin health.
- Reduction in Pore Size: The HydraFacial deep cleans and exfoliates to minimise the appearance of large pores, resulting in smoother and more toned skin.
- Safe for Sensitive Skin: HydraFacial is safe for people with sensitive skin since it is gentle on the skin and does not use harsh chemicals and abrasive methods.
- Instant Results: One of the best things about HydraFacial is the fact that you get results right away. It makes your skin look smooth, flawless, and glowing.