SKIN RESURFACING FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER
Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Guntur
If you’re looking for Skin Resurfacing Fractional CO2 Laser in Guntur, our dedicated team is here to guide you. This treatment is a cutting-edge treatment designed to revitalize your skin and restore its youthful glow.
At Leelavathi Advanced skin and laser Centre, we use FUTURA RF 40 fractional C02 laser treatment which gives excellent results for any underlying condition involving scar remodeling.
Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing is a cutting-edge non-invasive treatment that utilises the power of a carbon dioxide laser to target and remove damaged layers of skin precisely. It effectively deals with acne scars,surgical scars, stretch marks, post traumatic scars, photo ageing skin, wrinkles, chickenpox scars, post burn hypertrophic scars and keloids, facial resurfacing.
The technology behind Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing involves creating micro-columns of thermal damage in the skin. This process stimulates the skin’s natural healing mechanisms, encouraging the production of collagen and elastin. These essential proteins contribute to improved skin elasticity and firmness, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
Skin Resurfacing Cost In Guntur May vary based on several factors including:
1.Type of Laser Treatment:
The cost of laser resurfacing varies based on the specific type of laser used. Common services include Fractional CO2 laser, Erbium laser, and ablative lasers.
2.Extent of Treatment:
Larger areas, such as the entire face, costs will be higher compared to targeting smaller areas like around the eyes or mouth.
3.Clinic or Medical Facility:
The reputation, location, and amenities of the clinic or medical facility where you choose to undergo the procedure can affect the cost.
4.Expertise of the Practitioner:
The laser resurfacing plays a crucial role in determining the cost. Highly skilled practitioners often charge higher fees.
5.Number of Sessions:
The total number of laser resurfacing sessions required to achieve the desired results can impact the overall cost.
The cost of living and healthcare expenses in different cities or regions of India can lead to variations in the overall cost of laser resurfacing.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing is a safe and effective treatment.
- Fractional CO2 laser is a non-invasive procedure.
- Laser Treatment is a quick treatment.
- Skin Resurfacing offers long-lasting results.
- CO2 Laser Treatment is suitable for all skin types.
- There are no side effects of Laser Skin Resurfacing Services.
- Firstly, to start the treatment it is important to cleanse the area to get rid of oil, bacteria, and smudge before initiating the procedure.
- Topical anaesthesia will be applied before the treatment to the targeted area for an hour prior to the treatment.
- The skin is treated using different wavelengths and settings based on the depth of the involved scar area and also based on the condition to be treated.
- It is unquestionably essential to use eye-protection goggles or to shield the eyes so as to protect the eyes from laser exposure.
- It takes an hour or two to complete the procedure including the numbing time.
- The skin will be removed layer by layer after each session. There might be peeling of the skin and also the production of collagen.
- After all the laser sessions suggested by your doctor you may clearly feel the visible results as your skin becomes firm, smooth and refreshing.
The number of sessions is precisely based on your skin condition. In general 5-10 sessions are required. More than 10 sessions can also be suggested in severely damaged skin. Sessions can be spaced between 6 weeks to 8 weeks.
At Leelavathi Advanced skin and laser Centre, we use FUTURA RF 40 fractional C02 laser which gives excellent results for any underlying condition involving scar remodeling or collagen synthesis. When needed, we always combine PRP (PLATELET RICH PLASMA) injections in the same session for optimizing’s the results of the laser.
1. Redness and Swelling: Laser skin resurfacing is common to experience temporary redness and swelling in the treated area.
2. Itching and Dryness: The treated skin may feel itchy and dry during the healing process.
3. Pigmentation Changes: Laser skin resurfacing can cause temporary changes in skin pigmentation.
4. Crusting and Peeling: The treated area may develop a crust or peel as part of the healing process.
5. Acne and Bacterial Infections: Laser skin resurfacing may feel acne flare-ups or bacterial infections.
6 Sensitivity to Sunlight: The skin becomes more sensitive to sunlight.