EAR LOBE REPAIR / CORRECTION
Ear Lobe Repair in Guntur
The EarLobe Repair or Surgery is a type of cosmetic surgery that is performed to repair torn, stretched, or damaged earlobes. This Ear Lobe Correction is used to repair earlobes torn or stretched due to heavy earrings, trauma, or other injuries.
At Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser Centre in Guntur, our expert surgeon Dr. Kavya Chennamsetty provides earlobe repair procedures involving reshaping the earlobe to improve its appearance and function.
Ear lobe correction, also known as ear lobe repair, is a cosmetic procedure aimed at restoring the natural shape and appearance of the ear lobes. This procedure is typically sought by individuals who have experienced ear lobe damage due to trauma, heavy earrings, gauges, or aging.
Most Common Symptoms of the Ear Lobe Surgery?
- Pain: Pain is the first noticeable symptom of a torn Ear Lobe. The pain can vary from mild to severe.
- Bleeding: A torn Ear lobe can bleed, which can be mild or depends on the severity of the tear.
- Swelling: Another common sign of a torn earlobe is swelling. This is when the area around the tear becomes swollen and painful to the touch.
- Redness and inflammation: The redness or inflammation of the affected area may be a sign of infection.
- Difficulty wearing earrings: A torn ear lobe can make it hard or impossible for you to wear your earrings.
- Changes in the shape of the Ear: Changes in the appearance of the earlobe A torn earlobes can change the shape and look of the ear, causing it to look asymmetrical or distorted.
What Causes Damage to the Surgical Ear Lobe Treatment?
Wearing heavy earrings for a long time.
Any kind of sudden trauma such as kids tugging on your earrings.
Worn ornaments can cause allergic reactions.
What is the Procedure of EarLobe Repair Surgery?
The general steps of EarLobe Repair Surgery at Leelavathi advanced skin & laser centre in Guntur are as follows:
- Anaesthesia: Before the surgery, our expert dermatology surgeon will apply local anesthetic to numb the area surrounding the earlobe to reduce pain during the procedure.
- Incision: Our expert dermatology surgeon will make a small incision in your earlobe, typically along the edge of your earlobes where it meets the face. The cut will be made with a scalpel or surgical scissors.
- Tissue removal: Earlobes stretched or enlarged will remove excess tissue to reshape the earlobe. Earlobes that are split or damaged will be removed by a dermatology surgeon to remove scar tissue and stitch the edges back together.
- Suturing: Our expert will use fine stitches to close the cut and secure your earlobe. The sutures will be placed in a way to reduce scarring and promote healing.
- Dressing: Once the sutures are in place dressing is applied to protect the earlobe and promote healing.
- Follow-up: After the Earlobe Repair surgery, the patients need to follow up with our surgeon to make sure the earlobes are healing correctly. The stitches will usually be taken out about a week after the surgery and the patient will be able to go about their daily routine again in a few days.
- After Earlobe Repair Surgery – How to Recover : After Earlobe Repair the stitches are usually taken out 5 to 8 days after the surgery. The patient is advised to apply a thin layer of ‘Antibiotic Ointment’ on the area after the dressing is removed.
How long does the procedure last?
EarLobe Repair Surgery usually takes about an hour and a half for both ears.
When will we be able to do Re-piercing again?
Most of the time, after EarLobe Repair Surgery half a year, 3 months is a better time frame than 6 weeks.
Risks/Side effects of EarLobe Repair?
- Pain and Discomfort.
- Swelling and Bruising.
- Sensitivity Changes.
- Recurrence of Stretching.
What are the Benefits of Surgical Ear Lobe Treatment?
- Ear Lobe Repair treatment is painless, effective and safe.
- Surgical Ear Lobe Treatment under the guidance of specialists.
- Less Recovery Time,
- Customized Ear Lobe Repair treatment plan.
Why Choose Us
At Leelavathi advanced skin & laser centre, Guntur our Expert Dermatologists Dr. Kavya Chennamsetty who specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of skin and hair issues. They possess the necessary expertise and understanding to accurately identify and treat a wide range of conditions. Our Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser Centre often offers advanced treatments such as skin, hair, cosmetic and laser treatment.
Book an Appointment for Earlobe Repair Treatment at Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser Centre in Guntur Today! Our Mobile Number: (+91) 93929 30422. Check out our Facebook, & Instagram pages to learn more about our treatments.