Best Acne Treatment in Guntur | Top Dermatologist for Pimples Treatment
Acne can be a stubborn and frustrating skin condition, but with our advanced laser treatments, you can regain your confidence and flaunt clear, radiant skin. Our hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and staffed with a team of skilled professionals who are passionate about skin care. We understand the physical and emotional toll that acne and acne scars can have on an individual. That’s why we offer comprehensive and customized treatments under the expert guidance of India’s leading dermatologist.
Get effective Acne Treatment in Guntur at Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser Centre! Our expert team is here to help you achieve your skincare goals. Explore our The Best Skin Care Clinic in Guntur today! Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser Centre is one of the best options to choose for the treatment of pimples or acne in Guntur. For the last 12 years, Dr. Kavya Chennamsetty is one of the best Best dermatologists in Guntur has had vast experience in the treatment and control of acne/pimples.
Best Acne Treatment Doctors in Guntur | Pimples Specialist Doctor Near Me
Leelavathi Advanced Laser Skin Hospital Guntur , is your trusted partner on the journey to clear, blemish-free skin. With a wealth of knowledge and experience, we understand that conquering acne requires a personalized approach. To get rid of acne effectively, we first assess your skin’s unique needs, identifying the root causes. From there, a tailored treatment plan is created, which may include topical medications, oral treatments, or advanced procedures like laser therapy. at Our Advanced Skin Hospital Guntur, our dermatologist’s expertise extends beyond treating the symptoms; we educate and guide you on the importance of a proper skincare routine and lifestyle changes. With our guidance, you’ll be equipped with the information to maintain a healthy, acne-free complexion.
Acne is a chronic inflammatory skin condition that causes small and big boil like lesion especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest, and upper arms. Acne occurs when the openings of oil glands are clogged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria.
The main factors that cause acne are:
- Excess Oil Production
- Oil glands (sebaceous gland) openings that are clogged by oil and dead skin cells
Types of Acne Scars
- Atrophic or Depressed Scars: They are pitted scars and are formed when adequate collagen is not produced while the wound heals.
- Hypertrophic or Raised Scars: Usually occur from chest and back acne, standing above the surrounding skin’s surface. They are formed when excess collagen is produced during the healing process.
- Dark Spots: They are the discolourations that are left behind after a zit has cleared. They are usually purple, red or brown marks that fade after a couple of months.
Acne Treatment in Guntur
We at Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser Center will try to achieve the following while treating your Acne
- Controlling the acne
- Avoiding damage and scar formation during healing process of acne
- Make the scars less visible
- Guiding you through proper skin care routine suitable for your oily skin type.
- Finding out and treating underlying root cause-your diet pattern, wrong cosmetic products, any hormonal imbalance in females.
- We have a Pandora’s box of treatment options available that can be tailored and individualized according to one’s acne type.
- Chemical peels
- Carbon laser
- ILS for grade IV Nodulocystic acne
- US FDA approved BTL EXILITE – Acne filter, vascular filter – helps to clean active acne and post acne redness.
Choose our Melasma Treatment for curing the dark brown or gray patches appear on the skin. Book an appointment now!