Botox /Anti Wrinkle
Botox Treatment in Guntur
Are you looking for the best Botox Treatment in Guntur? At Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser centre, we offer safe and effective BOTOX injections for reducing wrinkles, uneven tone and texture of the skin, a dull appearance, age spots and blotches, visible pores and dry skin.
To help for a natural youthful appearance, Botox treatment is able to tone out wrinkles and fine lines based on facial expressions such as frowning and laughing. Botox treatment results can be visible for a period of 6 months.
Botulinum toxin is a popular cosmetic treatment that has gained significant traction. It’s a non-surgical procedure that involves injecting a purified form of the botulinum toxin into targeted muscles to temporarily reduces facial wrinkles and fine lines. Botox treatment, including its purpose, procedure, benefits, risks, and post-treatment care.
What is Botulinum Toxin or Botox Treatment?
Botox is a form of Botulinum toxin, a neurotoxin protein made by bacteria. It’s used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles caused by muscle contractions. It does this by blocking the nerves responsible for contracting the muscles, softening the skin.
Botox Treatment is a non-invasive, safe, and effective way to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to facial expressions like laughing or frowning.Most women worry about wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture, dullness, spots and blemishes, pores and dryness.
Our natural defences against ageing are reduced. As we get older, our skin loses its ability to absorb moisture, becomes dryer, less flexible and shows signs of sun damage and environmental factors. Genetics is also a major factor.
What Parts of the Face Can Botox Use to Treat?
These are the following face parts where Botox treatment is done:
Upper face: Frown lines, forehead lines and bunny lines that appear on the tip of the nose.
Lower face: Lipstick lines around the lips, smile lines, sagging chin or lowered jaw line, chin to prevent dimpling, and neck lift.
Eyes: Eyebrows, Crow’s feet around your eyes, tear troughs above the eyes.
What Is the Procedure of Botox Treatment?
- A qualified dermatologist will look at your face to spot signs of ageing and areas that require treatment and assess the severity of lines, wrinkles and creases.
- Once the expert examination is done, then the expert will suggest a treatment plan, pointing out the area expert wants to target, and decide what treatment is needed. They’ll also give you an idea of what to expect after your treatment, how long it’ll take for results to show up, and how long it’ll last. All of these things can vary from person to person.
- Once topical anaesthesia has been applied, our qualified therapists will clean the affected area. The doctor will then dissolve the Botox in saline and inject it into the affected area using fine needles with little to no discomfort.
Is Botulinum Toxin Treatment safe?
BOTOX Treatment is 100% safe. It only takes a few minutes, and you’re back to normal in no time.
How long do the Botox Treatment results Stay?
After Botox Treatment it takes 3-5 days to see the results of the treatment. For some individuals, it may take 2 weeks to get the final effects. The results of Botox last between 3-5 months from the date of Botox Injection for Wrinkle Treatment is done. Patients can choose to maintain their Botox results for longer periods by undergoing periodic maintenance treatments for every 3-4 months.
What are the Risks and Side Effects of Botox Treatment?
- Redness and pain at the injection point site.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Swelling on the injection area.
- Uneven smile.
- Dry eyes, tearing.
- Rashes, itching and asthma realated symptoms.
Benefits of Botox Treatment
- Returns the youthful glow to your skin of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Botox treatment smoothes, increases, and eliminates fine lines and fine wrinkles.
- Prevents fine lines and deep-seated wrinkles.
- Botox treatment smoothes, increases, and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles.
- The procedure is non-invasive, resulting in no downtime and no recovery period.
- Botox treatment is a non-long-term treatment that will degrade over time.
- Botox treatment reduces facial wrinkles.
- Botox helps to relax the muscles on the forehead, between the eyebrows and around the eyes to make you look younger.
What is the Cost of the Botox Treatment?
The cost of botulinum toxin injections varies, depending on the specialist, the patient, and the area of the body being treated. The Skin Specialist at Leelavathi Advanced Skin & Laser Center works hard to provide high-quality care at affordable prices.